Supervise and lead activities (storytelling, arts/crafts, recess). Responsible for classroom management, supervision, and safety of children. Work collaboratively with colleagues and be a positive role model for the students/school community. Maintain accurate attendance records. Communicate well with parents/family members.
Job Category :Classroom Teacher > Early ChildhoodEqual Opportunity Employer
- Position Type:Part-time
- Positions Available:1
The Archdiocese of Boston does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices (consistent with those religious exemptions provided in statutory and constitutional law) on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job Requirements
- 1 -2 years experience working with children in a leadership role in a school, church, or camp setting. Some physical activity required during recess time and throughout the day. Good communication and teamwork. The ability to support the Catholic mission of the academy is preferred. Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required.
- At least 2 yearsof relevant experience preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required
Click here FOR Application Procedures
- Mrs. Chandra Minor , Principal
- 920 Trapelo Road
- Waltham,Massachusetts 02452
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a "Submission") will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. "Sensitive data" for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.