Non Licensed: Secretarial/Clerical/SecretaryDate Posted:
Central & Centennial High SchoolsDate Available:
Champaign Community School District #4 - website Our Mission
- Positively transforming learning and life outcomes for students through educational justice, equity, and excellence.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or compensating experience
- A score of at least 35 Adjusted WPM on the Typing Test (TT)
- A raw score of at least 35 (out of 40) on the Criteria Basic Skills Test (CBST)
- A score of at least Highly Proficient on the Computer Literacy & Internet Knowledge Test (CLIK)
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- The hourly wage for this position is determined based on the Collective Bargaining Agreement with the Champaign Educational Support Professionals, which is available on our website. Highly competitive benefits, including 100% Board-paid IMRF contributions and 100% Board-paid employee-only health, dental, vision, and term life insurance, are also offered.
- This position will remain posted until the hiring process is complete; however, interviews may be conducted any time after December 8, 2021, so interested applicants should submit their materials ASAP to ensure consideration.
More About Our Community
- All candidates, whether Internal or External, are required to have qualifying clerical testing scores on file prior to being scheduled for an interview . Clerical testing is available upon request. Please call (217) 351-3800 if you have questions about the requirements or to schedule a clerical test.
- This is a 10-month position. There may be opportunities for summer employment, if desired.
- Travel between locations is required for this position. Currently, the successful candidate is expected to be assigned to both Central and Centennial High Schools.
Want to Learn More?
- Champaign Unit 4 Schools serves over 10,000 PreK-Young Adult students in 18 facilities, which include twelve elementary schools, three middle schools, two high schools, one early childhood facility, and the Novak Academy. Located conveniently near Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis, Champaign residents enjoy the entertainment and intellectual activity of a large city, without the higher costs of living and lengthy commute times often associated with busy city/suburban life. The University of Illinois provides the excitement of Big 10 sporting events, a thriving business environment, and world-class entertainment at State Farm Center and the Krannert Center for the Performing Arts. Champaign is characterized by a thriving downtown and campustown, shopping centers and boutiques, award-winning restaurants, neighborhood parks, live music venues, and summer festivals. We also share many museums, galleries, and theatres with the adjacent city of Urbana.
- If you want to learn more about this position or other career opportunities in Champaign Unit 4 Schools, please contact our Talent Recruitment and Retention Manager, Ms. Jey L. Owens, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your résumé.
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.