40160 - St. Anastasia School
(High-Needs School) Date Available:
until filled Position Summary:
The Director Marketing and Enrollment has three primary responsibilities: 1) design, implement, and maintain a comprehensive marketing program to promote St. Anastasia School, 2) grow enrollment and improve retention, 3) collaborate with Fundraising Committee on critical fundraising activities. All responsibilities are to be in line with the Catholic mission of the school. The Director Marketing and Enrollment reports to the principal and is co-managed by the Parish Director of Operations, and works collaboratively with the main office staff, school auxiliary organizations, and parish staff. St. Anastasia Catholic grade school is located in Waukegan, Illinois and is a Ministry of Little Flower Parish in the Archdiocese of Chicago. St. Anastasia educates children in the formative years of 3-yearold Pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade.
St. Anastasia Catholic School was founded on the premise that each student has a unique and dynamic relationship with the Creator. Our mission is to understand the individual gifts each child possesses, and develop the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and emotional well-being for every student. Our students receive opportunities to master challenging academics, excel on team sports, and learn a way of life - one that weaves Catholic spirituality and moral development within academic studies and achievement.
- Creates and executes a comprehensive Marketing Plan to promote this excellent school in the Waukegan community and beyond
- Manages social media presence and school website
- Communicates school activities and achievements via all promotional channels to promote the St. Anastasia Brand
- Creates, designs, and manages promotional and registration events including Catholic Schools Week
- Organizes tours, open house events that draw potential families to St. Anastasia
- Develops, implements, and manages recruitment and enrollment of new students and families
- Maintains positive relationships with families and students after the enrollment process
- Responsible for maintaining the alumni database and deepening alumni relationships by creating/implementing annual alumni events
- Collaborates with Fundraising Committee and parent volunteers to execute critical fundraising activities.
- Achieves annual fundraising goals
- Demonstrates ability to effectively articulate the values and mission of St. Anastasia School
- Proven experience in Social Media Strategy
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Expertise in effectively managing multiple Marketing, Enrollment, Fundraising initiatives
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing preferred
- Highly self-directed with an attention to detail and ability to organize effectively
- Flexible, open, and positive team player
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required
- Demonstrate understanding, respect, and support of Catholic School Teaching