ADULT EDUCATIONDate Posted:
Christa McAuliffe CenterDate Available:
Process for Applying:
2 Letters of Professional Reference (within the last year)
Copy of TABE/ParaPro scores or Proof of Credentials Summary:
Involves entering information into the student software database to maintain accurate discipline data and general clerical duties to maintain accurate filing of records.
- Retrieval and entry of required information for incoming discipline referrals.
- Files and maintain accurate records.
- Creates and file folders for individual students referred for discipline infractions.
- Follows end-of-the-year procedures to properly dispose of hard copies of discipline referrals.
- Respect confidentiality of student data information.
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Graduation from high school plus 2 years experience in the entry of on-line computer information. Knowledge of current software and Special Education discipline policies and procedures is preferable in candidates for this position.
The East Baton Rouge Parish School System and all of its entities (including Career and Technical Education Programs) does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability or gender in its educational programs and activities (including employment and application for employment), and it is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of gender by Title IX (20 USC 168) and on the basis of disability by Section 504 (42 USC 794). The Title IX Coordinator is Andrew Davis, Director of Risk Management (ADavis6@ebrschools.org
), - phone (225)929-8705
. The Section 504 Coordinator is Elizabeth Taylor Chapman, Director of Exceptional Student Services (ETaylor@ebrschools.org
) - phone (225)929-8600