ADULT EDUCATIONDate Posted:
Christa McAuliffe CenterDate Available:
10/16/2021Process for Applying: Online Application Updated: Resume 2 Letters of Professional Reference (within the last year) Copy of TABE/ParaPro scores or Proof of Credentials General Responsibilities:
Involves work of a clerical nature in the entering of information necessary for the maintenance of the student system database and the reporting from the system. PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enters necessary information for transportation, scheduling, magnet assignments, and transfers for public school students.
- Enters adds, deletions, and changes on parochial and charter schools.
- Enters attendance data on charter schools.
- Assists with entry of address changes for transportation routing.
- Enters Medicaid data from school nurses for state reimbursement.
- Assists analysts by entering corrections to state reporting (ASR, PEP, SIS)
- Data imaging.
- Assists with student data reporting procedures.
- Other student data tasks as needed.
Graduation from high school plus five years' experience in the entry of on-line computer information. Knowledge of current software and East Baton Rouge student registration policies and procedures is preferable in candidates for this position.
The East Baton Rouge Parish School System and all of its entities (including Career and Technical Education Programs) does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability or gender in its educational programs and activities (including employment and application for employment), and it is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of gender by Title IX (20 USC 168) and on the basis of disability by Section 504 (42 USC 794). The Title IX Coordinator is Andrew Davis, Director of Risk Management (ADavis6@ebrschools.org
), - phone (225)929-8705
. The Section 504 Coordinator is Elizabeth Taylor Chapman, Director of Exceptional Student Services (ETaylor@ebrschools.org
) - phone (225)929-8600