Athletics/Activities/Assistant CoachDate Posted:
Vista PEAK PreparatoryClosing Date:
12/06/2021 Assistant Coach Description:
- General knowledge of the sport is required.
- Needs the ability to build positive relationships with athletes, coaching staff, and parents.
- Assist the head coach(es) in assigned duties determined by the head coach(es).
- Attend, supervise, and coach at weekend events.
- Help supervise students after practice and during events.
- Communicate with head coach(es) concerning workouts and progress of athletes.
- Attend coaching meetings that may occur before or after practice.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the head coach(es).
- High level computer and technology skills mandatory
- A Colorado licensed teacher desirable
- Prior coaching experience in a college, or in a recognized and successful high school program