A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Vice President, Spanish Solutions (VP) will collaborate with all SVPs & GMs and the Amplify product teams in strategic planning for all Spanish products across Amplify's product lines, especially the early literacy tools. The VP will be responsible for developing and implementing key initiatives in conjunction with Product, Sales, Marketing, Partner Success, and Customer Operations teams. The VP will also directly support external sales and marketing activities as the face of Amplify's Spanish offerings and will collaborate and maintain relationships with our national experts in the field.Responsibilities of the Vice President, Spanish Solutions:
Basic Qualifications of the VP:
- Grow revenue with an emphasis on new sales, account retention and expansion, and cross-sell/upsell with other Amplify products.
- Actively participate in Strategic Planning Processes, by analyzing market and competition, ideating on product solutions, analyzing potential investment opportunities and perform other ad-hoc modeling for strategic initiatives
- Manage the project manager for CKLA Caminos
- Partner with Sales RVPs and other lines of business to develop cross-selling and upselling plans and promotions for Spanish offerings
- Partner with product lines to identify and implement opportunities for cross-product development and alignment
- Lead a cross-product Spanish team to ensure product alignment and ensure customer-centric solutions for cross-product initiatives across early literacy solutions (Caminos, AR Spanish, Lecutra)
- Collaborate with product to create content and assets to support go-to-market strategy, sales and marketing for our Spanish solutions
- Collaborate with content and research to design the decision rules for driving instruction in Spanish products
- Establish relationships with external experts in dual-language and ELL fields and collaborate with them to ensure Amplify's Spanish-language offerings are in line with the latest research; host Science of Reading podcasts with Spanish language experts
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to develop campaigns and campaign strategies, special promotions and other initiatives to acquire new business. Lead key demos and webinars for strategic accounts and key initiatives. Work with sales presenters to train and mentor them on presenting Spanish products.
- Support Sales, Marketing, and Educational Partnership teams by providing content, resources, training, and responding to ongoing questions.
- Work with Bids and Proposals on contributing to the RFP responses for final review.
- Manage other Amplify strategic projects as requested by GMs or the President and COO.
- With product teams, research and maintain ongoing competitive analysis to inform marketing, sales, and product messaging.
- Develop and maintain online materials in conjunction with the marketing communications and customer operations teams to support the onboarding and adoption process, focusing on school and district administrators.
- Serve as the voice of customers' district bilingual / dual language / Spanish language leader for product teams. Regularly gather and report on feedback, feature requests, customer satisfaction, needs, and priorities.
- Bachelor's degree
- Spanish language proficiency
- 12+ years of relevant experience with early literacy and math assessment, intervention and/or curriculum
- 10+ years of relevant experience in customer management
- Experience working directly with sales account executives, customers, educators, district and state leaders
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders and internal teams in a matrixed environment
- Communication skills to support both written communications and customer presentations
- Ability to manage projects across multiple internal and external stakeholders and executives
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Proficiency with strong abilities with Google Office Suite (Doc, Sheets, and Slides), Salesforce, and the Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
- Advanced degree in education-related field preferred.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.