The Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools (MSA-CESS), the world leader in accreditation and school improvement, is seeking a new President to help advance the important national and international mission of the longstanding organization.
Mission Statement: The Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools, building on the rich history of the Middle States Association, aspire to improve the quality of education in the United States and around the world by assisting schools to achieve excellence through the process of accreditation, by affirming to the public a member school’s trustworthiness and commitment to continuous improvement, by providing the network and resources for the promotion of proven practices.
- Significant executive leadership experience.
- Innovative systems thinker with experience in continuous improvement and strategic planning.
- Experienced educational leader with a deep appreciation for the opportunities and challenges associated with accreditation and the ability to clearly articulate the benefits of Middle States accreditation.
- Culturally competent and committed to providing a safe, responsive and collaborative environment for all employees regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity, while prioritizing positive relationships and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Skilled in recruiting, hiring, retaining and managing staff.
- Dedicated to building and maintaining positive relationships with employees, Commissioners, school communities, and other stakeholders and partners.
Strategic Educational Advantage LLC has been appointed to assist in the search process. Qualified applicants should submit a letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Packets are preferred by Dec. 15, 2021.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as available, but no later than July 1, 2022.
Residency Requirement: The candidate must be willing to spend up to three weeks a month in or near Philadelphia, Pa., where MSA-CESS is headquartered.
Salary and Benefits: Negotiable and commensurate with experience.
MSA-CESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.