LONG TERM SUBSTITUTE TEACHER (8th GRADE LANGUAGE ARTS) Eagle Valley Middle School
(January 2022 - April 2022) HIRING SALARY:
$17.15 per hour and appropiate increase after 5 consecutive days of employment, based upon licensureSUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Supports instruction and assessment aligned with District learner outcomes and State achievement standards. Supervises assigned students and maintain a positive learning environment. Adapts instruction to meet the learner needs of all students increasing the probability of advancing their achievement. Maintains positive inter-personal relationships with students, parents, staff, and community members. SUPERVISED BY:
School Principal/Assistant PrincipalESSENTIAL JOB ELEMENTS:
- Teach the approved Eagle County School District RE50J curriculum based on lesson plans provided by the regular classroom teacher.
- Implement the regular teacher's assigned responsibilities, plans and schedule.
- Assess student work when appropriate and time permits.
- Promote and maintain student behavior expectations conducive to learning, and maximizes learning time.
- Prepare a summary report of work completed and the day's events for the regular teacher.
- Establish and demonstrate positive human relations with students, parents, other staff members, and the community.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, confidentiality, and security of all student information.
- Comply with District and School policies and procedures including meeting with assigned students at scheduled location and time.
- Utilize the Substitute Absence Management/SAM system to accept/decline/manage his/her work and schedule in the capacity of a guest teacher.
- Other duties as assigned.
Students, parents, support staff, administrative staff, and community members.QUALIFICATIONS:
Active teacher license or substitute authorization issued by the State of Colorado.Primary Location:
Eagle Valley Middle School Salary Range:
$17.15 / As Needed Shift Type: