Maintenance Clerical Job Grade III Qualifications:
- Two to three years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, comprehend and carry out instructions (written, oral or diagram), correspondence and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability of apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to access the Internet and collect: research on products, procedures, companies, or other information necessary to perform various Facilities Services duties.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of and experience in software programs: Outlook, Word, Excel, Skyward Human Resources, Skyward Financial Management.
- Satisfactory work record and criminal/child abuse clearances (Acts 34, 114, and 151).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Such additional or alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board or Superintendent may determine appropriate or acceptable.
Supports the designated administrators and Facilities Services office by performing responsibilities that include, but are not limited to, answering and screening phone calls; coordinating staff schedules and appointments; filing and maintaining correspondence; various duties of the Facilities Services office as listed below: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare overtime list and schedule custodial/maintenance personnel for overtime as needed.
- Prepare report on all overtime worked per pay period.
- Set up interviews for substitute custodian positions.
- Follow up for required paperwork for substitute custodians being hired.
- Work with the Assistant Director of Facilities Services to schedule substitute custodians.
- Maintain custodial/maintenance calendars for any days off.
- Order uniforms for any new employees, work with the company representative on any required repairs and returns, and handle all billings.
- Request service for additional refuse pickups, pest control, fire equipment repairs, or other services as needed.
- Follow up and send monthly swimming pool reports to the Health Bureau.
- Place service calls for any maintenance issues out of the realm of our maintenance staff as requested by the Director or Assistant Directors of Facilities Services.
- Prepare Purchase Orders as required.
- Prepare work orders and update work performed and completed on the Work Order System.
- Prepare and verify recycling money for deposit by Business Office.
- Set up appointments for physicals for Facilities gym floor crew and trained asbestos workers.
- Prepare department correspondence as requested by the Director or Assistant Directors of Facilities Services.
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot and properly direct all incoming phone calls, emails, emergencies, etc.
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.