PTHS District Office
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator II: Data, Enrollment and Recruiting REPORTS TO:
Executive Director for Teaching, Learning and Accountability CATEGORY:
Administration/12 Months/IMRF FLSA:
Regionally CompetitivePrimary Purpose:
Coordinate and assure data quality of records for ISBE reporting and leadership teams, complete designated ISBE reports, and conduct program evaluations. Coordinates all aspects of the student information system (SIS), including configuration, access control, report development, user support, updates, rollovers, and integrations. Ensures that critical functions related to scheduling, enrollment, attendance, grading and transcripts are properly configured and supported. Develops code and scripting to facilitate integrations and maximize functionality of systems. Essential Functions
Qualifications/Requirements: To be considered for this position, the candidate must possess the following required education, certification, skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Implement and supervise a centralized student enrollment processProvide leadership and support for the annual student registration processEnsure that all components of the student information system are correctly configuredControl user access to the SIS in accordance with District policiesProvide support for major processes, such as: enrollment, scheduling, attendance, transcripts, state reportingSubmit assigned state reports to ISBE with accuracy and assure compliance with timelines.Provide first-level support to all school-based personnel in the use of student information system and data warehouse, handle complex system errors or malfunctions, and provide expertise in non-routine situations.Provide assistance in all areas of student information such as receiving data entry requests and determine appropriate procedures to obtain input/output result for databases.Assist in establishing and enforcing standards, policies and procedures for the student information management system.Facilitate electronic transfer and storage of student assessment data.Manage integrations with the SIS, including configuration of integrated programs and applications to ensure proper operation, full functionality and data securityProvide training to end users and develop, as needed, user guides, tip sheets, and instructionsDevelops custom reports using data from the SIS and integrated platforms
The successful candidate for this position should also possess the following desired skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Effective project management, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; Perform written and verbal and presentations as necessaryDeep understanding of best practices in school improvement and use of data in supporting and facilitating change.Experience customizing student information system platformsFamiliarity with Illinois State Reporting/IWAS/ISBE SISExperience with Oracle/Oracle APEX and building enterprise reportsAdvanced Excel knowledge
- Experience working with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to represent student and district needs in a positive and professional mannerCollaborative leadership.
Mental demands/Physical demands/Environmental factors
- Maintain emotional control under stress.Limited travel is required.Occasional prolonged and irregular hours.Stand, walk, crouch, and do moderate lifting up to 30 lbs.Knowledge of multimedia equipment and current technology.
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the Proviso Township High Schools District 209 Board's policy on evaluation of personnel.
Note: This job description is designed to provide guidelines and direction for accomplishing goals and objectives. It covers the essential responsibilities and activities involved in the effective execution of this position. It is not all encompassing or all exhaustive.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed for this position. The individual currently holding this position may perform additional duties.
Proviso Township High Schools is an equal opportunity employer Salary Range Pay Grade AD20 Minimum Midpoint Maximum 12 Month $ 68,365.00 $ 80,429.00 $ 92,494.00