Elementary Apprentice Teacher (Bilingual, Spanish/English)
Come grow into the teacher you imagine yourself to be at the Hoboken Dual Language Charter School (HoLa), where we offer a traditional curriculum in an innovative dual language (Spanish-English) classroom setting.
We are seeking Apprentice Teachers to support Elementary lead teachers in raising student achievement and Spanish language development through individual / small group instruction, collaborative planning and team teaching, and behavioral support.
This is an excellent path to becoming a lead teacher for recent graduates or those transitioning into the field. You will learn classroom skills and best practices through our extensive professional development program, as well as through hands-on experience, working with a lead teacher and a coach.
Designated as a Model Program by the NJDOE, HoLa offers teachers the opportunity to inspire our future global citizens in our culturally diverse classrooms.
- Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
- HoLa’s Tuition Reimbursement program assists teachers in earning their Certification.
- Candidates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- NJ Substitute certification is required.
- NJ Teacher Certification Preferred (CE, CEAS, Provisional or Standard) or pathway to certification is preferred.
HoLa's core values describe who we are as a school community and reflect our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusivity, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Job Type: Full-time