Event Date: Thursday October 28 Time: 1 PM to 5 PM ET-- join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! There are even some virtual teaching jobs available. With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 84% of candidates who attended our July virtual career fair said our platform was easy to use and 74% said they were likely to attend this event again.
• Career Insights. Chat with recruiters to discover what they’re looking for and learn how to position yourself in the K-12 job market.
The School District of Manatee County is located on the beautiful and vibrant west central coast of Florida. We are just an hour's drive south of Tampa and two hours from Orlando.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Academic excellence through innovation and teamwork
- Professionalism, responsibility, and respect at all levels
- Transparent communications
- Celebrate and support one another
- Commitment to our diverse community
- The School District of Manatee County will educate and develop all students today for their success tomorrow.
- The School District of Manatee County will be an exemplary student-focused school system that develops lifelong learners to be globally competitive.