WHO ARE WE?
Get to know Ohio Digital Learning School (ODLS) !
K12 Produces Results
Ohio Digital Learning School
Behind the scenes
A Day in the life
K12, a Stride Company, believes in Education for ANY ONE. We provide families an online option for a high-quality, personalized education experience. Students can thrive, find their passion, and learn in an environment that encourages discovery at their own pace. In support of this, we are committed to creating and maintaining a culture of inclusion and diversity where our employees are passionate about serving students and families, treat one another and customers with respect, challenge each other to innovate and always strive to do better.
Passionate Educators are needed at the Stride K12 partner school, Ohio Digital Learning School. We want you to be a part of our talented team!
The mission of Ohio Digital Learning School is to provide an exemplary individualized and engaging educational experience for students by incorporating school and community/family partnerships coupled with a rigorous curriculum along with a data-driven and student-centered instructional model. Student success will be measured by valid and reliable assessment data, parent and student satisfaction, and continued institutional growth within the academic community. Join us!
The School Operations Manager performs and/or oversees various aspects of school operations with an emphasis on compliance activity at all levels, internal and external to the K12 organization. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Develop and manage relationships with partner districts, state and other education stakeholders;
- Oversee and maintain student records and data; creates/implements/documents processes that ensure student data validity in K12 and 3rd party databases;
- Act as point-of-contact and manages reporting issues including all local, K12, state, and federal reporting requirements;
- Work with administrative staff to ensure the school is in compliance with and meets all audit requirements;
- Manage the development of school policies and procedures, e.g. assists with the Company’s efforts nationally to develop policies and procedures, training standards and curriculum enhancements;
- Assist in student recruitment and the planning of school events;
- Oversee communication between the Company, students and families and districts related to student enrollments, registrations, withdrawals and end-of-year reclamation efforts;
- Supervise and manage office staff and assists with a wide variety of personnel support issues; Makes daily work assignments and monitors the Enrollment and Registration team’s progress toward goals.
Directly supervises 2 - 5 Full-Time Equivalents (FTEs). Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems Minimum Required Qualifications:
Certificates and Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field of study AND
- Seven (7) years of relevant professional experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
: None required. OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Proficient MS365; web proficient
- Strong technology skills
- Experience using search engines (internet) for research projects
- Experience using a student information system and/or other type of database
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Ability to clear required background check
- Formal project management experience in fast-paced or start-up environment
- Non-profit / education grants management experience
- Experience with managing online learning
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is an office based position.We are seeking applicants that are driving distance and able to work in the Maumee, OH office. The noise level in the office is usually moderate (computers, printers, light foot traffic).