- Meet Stride
- Success Stories
- Responsibility and Inclusion
At Tech Elevator our mission is to elevate people, companies, and communities, and since 2015 we’ve been transforming lives through technology education. In 2020 we were listed as the 16th fastest growing education company in the US, and we’ve consistently led our industry in performance outcomes.
Tech Elevator is an intensive in-person education provider helping individuals and companies acquire in-demand technology skills for the modern workforce.
Through our 14-week, full-time coding bootcamps and company partnerships, we teach students and employees from diverse backgrounds to become software developers while also helping them to build necessary career-readiness skills and career connections through our nationally recognized Pathway Program™.
Founded in 2015, with a focus on quality and care in everything we do, we’re proud of our outcomes. As an early member of the Council on Integrity Results in Reporting (www.cirr.org), Tech Elevator has taken a proactive approach to transparency. Our results speak to our focus on quality outcomes and on student success which has earned Tech Elevator top industry recognition.
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for facilitating smooth day-to-day operations of the school while creating a positive and superior student experience from application through graduation. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Office Management:
- Administrative assistance for the Team (managing contacts, meeting scheduling, event coordination)
- Spot cleaning and organization
- Assist staff with scheduling, general inquiries, and support requests
- Organize receipts and properly forward purchases to the Controller
- Office stock, both supplies and food/beverages
- Assist current and future students with various requests (ex: Printing directions to interviews, copying and faxing background request forms, etc.)
- Monitoring the main phone line, emails, and faxes
- Facilitating visitor hospitality
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Vendor Management
- Utilize office software (Email, spreadsheets, CRM data entry, printer, label maker, etc)
- Facilitating the admissions interview process with regards to coordination of interview schedules, assisting students with directions and answering inquiries, and maintaining status and notes in our CRM software
- Submit, retrieve, and file all enrollment paperwork, ensuring state compliance is met during the enrollment process
- Organization of all pre-work materials being sent, as well as tracking of those tasks being completed by each individual student
- Inventory management tracking of equipment on loan to students
- Processing tuition payments, and (if needed) refunds
- Answer questions or properly route questions from website contact forms
- Scheduling of conference rooms and coordination of physical space set up for special events
- Taking & collecting a number of location-specific photographs of each class for Marketing purposes
- Tracking alumni career arcs, monitoring LinkedIn profiles for changes in status, etc
- Must be proficient with using Google Suite, including spreadsheets, and logging activities in a CRM.
- 1-5 Years in Customer Service/direct customer interaction role preferred
- Strong Communications skills, both verbal and written; demonstrates effective collaboration
- Likes working with data; enjoys diving into the detail
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to manage various and competing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is “at-will” as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the “at-will” nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer. Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is ahome based and office-based position. We are seeking applicants able to work at the Dallas, TX office. We anticipate a typical school office setting including conversation, light foot traffic, computers, etc.