Intermediate District 287 is looking for qualified Occupational Therapists like you for an open position with Itinerant Services!
Intermediate District 287 is a West Metro school district for unique learners. Our healing community works together to achieve racial equity. We value diverse perspectives and life experiences and our strategic vision includes hiring and retaining racially diverse and racially conscious staff across all levels of our organization.Position Details:
- Competitive salary: $42,490 - $86,528 DOE and E
- Generous Benefits
- Provide occupational therapy services that include improving, developing, or restoring skills which will enable students to move toward independent functioning regarding physical, mental, emotional, and educational goals
- Support students in their least restrictive educational setting
- Support staff in evaluation, program planning and environmental issues
- Interested in candidates who are: diverse, bilingual, or have experience working with diverse populations
- Master's degree in occupational therapy from an accredited college or university
- Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health as an occupational therapist
- National Board of Certified Occupational Therapist (NBCOT) designation
- Previous experience, fieldwork, or internship in Pediatrict or Developmental Occupational Therapy, preferred
View the Job Classification
Commitment to Equity: Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.