As a condition of new employment and continued employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Alliance Center for Education is seeking a Center Director to manage the daily operations of one of our Head Start Center locations.
Candidate will provide direct supervision to the teachers, teacher assistants and floaters assigned to the site
Must maintain positive working relationships with staff, students, families, colleagues, and community members that promote effective communication and collaboration
Will be responsible for monitoring of classroom environment for compliance with Head Start Performance Standards, Head Start Child Outcomes and North Carolina Childcare licensing regulations.
Will be responsible for all licensing, sanitation, and administration, as well as any facility maintenance concerns for center.
Knowledge of ITERS and ECERS Environmental Rating Scales Position Placement:
Position is Full-Time, Exempt, reports to: Lead Center Director Compensation Range
$51,000 - $52,000 annualized Full time benefits available include:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Sick (Catastrophic) time
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
The position is Full-Time, Exempt, Compensation range: $51,000 - $52,000
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate significant management and leadership experience and must have
- BA/BS in Early Childhood Education or a BA/BS in Elementary Education, Business Administration, or Management, or other related field
- Current Level III NC Early Childhood Administrator Credential required
- Two or more years of related supervisory and leadership experience is required.
- Valid driver's license.
- As required by NC regulation, applicant must provide current physical, Negative TB test result and must pass drug test and be subject to post-employment random drug screening.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate flexibility and support classroom activities when needed.
The information presented is designed to provide a general scope of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to demonstrate or detail the complete job duties, responsibilities or qualification required.
Alliance Center for Education does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, or handicap in any of its education or employment programs, practices or activities.