Ponus Ridge Middle SchoolDate Available:
October/20212021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
PONUS RIDGE MIDDLE SCHOOL POSITION DESCRIPTION
- Communicate and publicize each interscholastic and intramural program at each school.
- Ensure that all participants meet the minimum requirements (academic, behavior, permissions).
- Monitor the student-athletes after school until each coach arrives at the field, court, etc.. (This may include a student-athlete study hall, monitoring the locker room).
- Provide access to the building for the coaches and act as a liaison between the middle school staff and the coach.
- Create at a minimum 3 intramural programs that meet the needs of their students.
- Hire an assistant to help run the intramural programs.
- Provide a safe environment for each program.
- Communicate with the parents if any concerns should arise.
- Work with the athletic directors at each high school to troubleshoot problems.
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Stipend: In line with NFT contract Apply at www.norwalkps.org Click "Employment"
NORWALK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the Norwalk Board of Education to ensure equal educational opportunity for all students and to prohibit unlawful discrimination because of race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or physical and mental disability in the school district's educational program and activities; and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, creed, age, marital status, national origin, gender; gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or physical and mental disability.