Rosewood Magnet Description:
Knowledge of safety and sanitation procedures. Ability to work harmoniously with students,
faculty, staff and fellow workers and provide friendly food service to participants. Ability to
demonstrate skill in clean-up and serving food. Ability to work at a fast pace and stand for long
periods of time.Job Summary:
To perform work necessary for preparing and serving nutritious and attractive meals in
accordance with federal, state and local regulations.Qualifications:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Six (6) months school food service experience or related experience.
3. Completion of one (1) school food service training course during the first year of
4. Valid Florida driver's license.
5. Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screening.Application Procedure:
Apply onlineSalary Information: Support Personnel. Pay Grade 3. 186 days worked per year (9 months). FLSA Non-Exempt.
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.