· Able to learn new skills
· Student and team oriented
· College degree
· Teaching certification
· Teaching experience preferred
JOB DESCRIPTION: AMISA international educators teach PreK-12 students. The primary language of instruction is English for our member schools. International educators in our member schools are located throughout the Americas and Caribbean Islands.
Each International Educator works in an individual school and reports directly to the school administration. Teachers are expected to live and work in the country where the school is located.
- Effectively use technology for work-related responsibilities
- Positively impact student learning and overall learning environment
- Carry out all aspects of the school’s teaching program for your subject/grade level per instructions that will be provided to you by your school
- Work with multilingual students from diverse backgrounds. Students typically come from high income families but not always
- Work ethically, honestly, and in a trustworthy manner at all times.
Visit our website www.amisa.us (click on Teacher Recruitment) for more information and to apply.