About the Organization
Fusion Academy is a revolutionary alternative, accredited private school for grades 6-12 that offers a fully individualized classroom: one student, one teacher. As the nationwide leader in one to one schooling, Fusion Academy has campuses throughout the country.
Every student at Fusion is unique - some students are accelerated learners; some need flexible scheduling; and others have special learning needs due to attention challenges, learning differences, or social and emotional difficulties. No matter why students come to Fusion, our model is simple - through compassion and acceptance, Fusion students learn on their terms, on their schedule, and in their learning style.
Our model is a unique academic program offering services year-round on a rolling admissions basis. Our environment is highly personal and socially inclusive. Equal emphasis is placed on students' emotional well-being as it is on academic achievements. In addition to full time enrollment, students at Fusion Academy may take a class for credit or enroll in our tutoring/mentoring program.
The Fusion culture offers a special place to work, teach, and learn. Fusionites are a special brand of educators--they are creative, passionate, embrace change, and have fun! They communicate honestly and with compassion to both students and colleagues. People join the Fusion family for more than just a paycheck; they seek to work with peers who share these values. And because Fusion is growing rapidly, we offer considerable opportunity for career advancement throughout the country. Location
*This role is remote/virtual.
**This role is sales
oriented and managed by performance.
***Pay is hourly $20-22 based on experience.
****Must be willing to work late afternoons and some Saturday hours to cover all domestic time zones. Job Summary
: The Admissions Coordinator's role is to provide every family that inquires about Fusion a celebrity experience as they guide them through the admissions process from initial inquiry to registered family. An Admissions Coordinator (AC) will effectively communicate and promote the Fusion Brand with students, parents, and professionals and partner with school teams to create and maintain a culture of deeply satisfied stakeholders. Their mission will be to exceed student enrollment and revenue goals (Academy, Tutoring/Mentoring, and Classes for Credit) by effectively managing and driving inquiries through the enrollment process. The AC will work with the Senior Manager of National Admissions by analyzing data to inform strategies to drive increased inquiries to their campus(es). Admission Coordinators communicate with great clarity and empathy. They bond with students, families, and staff. They know their audience and tend to impress. They hit targets and touch hearts. Day to day: Guide inquiring families through the Fusion admissions process.
Maintain accurate and timely records of admissions activities in Salesforce.
- Respond to all new inquiries within 1 business hour.
- Oversee campus admissions funnels and ensure successful inquiry to register process.
- Schedule and confirm all intakes with Head of School(s) with clear communication and instructions including time, date, location, and requested materials (i.e. transcripts, immunizations, etc.).
- Maintain Inquiry to Visit ,and Visit to Intake percentages above the stated goal per campus.
Develop and elevate brand awareness.
- Input all admissions activities in Salesforce in "real-time".
- Provide detailed notes about all inquiries including educational history, academic/social/emotional needs, original referral source and other pertinent data to support intake process.
- Ensure every inquiry has a follow-up task from inquiry to register funnel and referral sources.
- Proactively utilize tasks, assignments, and notes in Salesforce to drive efficiency and transparency.
Inform admissions and marketing strategy to drive enrollment
- Effectively communicate and promote the Fusion brand with prospecting families.
- Practice triangle training to perfect your messaging with stakeholders.
- Nurture prospective family relationships through an individualized approach, authentic connection, meaningful events, and other forms of celebrity experience.
- Support (plan, promote, etc.) prospective parent facing events (Coffee Chat, Open Houses, Afternoon Teas).
- Responsible for owning Pardot communication and email campaigns for prospective family events and announcements.
Other key position expectations:
- Collaborate with Sr Manager of Admissions, HOS, and DO to inform enrollment strategy to drive inquiries, referrals, and campus growth.
- Make recommendations to HOS, Sr Manager of Admissions, and Marketing Department to drive marketing strategy.
- Provide enrollment data to school teams and Sr Manager of Admissions for forecasting, and upon request.
- Work with Sr. Manager of Admissions, RVP, HOS, and Outreach to provide feedback and drive creative solutions to increase enrollment and exceed targets.
- Contact list of disqualified students at key points of the year (i.e. semester transitions, summer, etc.).
- Contact lists of prior students for additional services (i.e. summer school).
- Analyze campus data, including disqualified students, previous summer students and other opportunities to contact prospective families drive campus enrollment.
- Proactive communication with school stakeholders.
- Commitment to constant self-improvement.
- Understanding and commitment to execute core systems and processes.
- Strong understanding of Fusion model and "life changing" messaging.
- Integral part of school enrollment team.
- A Bachelor's degree
- A background in school admissions and/or education.
- Tech savvy a must, experience with messaging apps and chat bots.
- Solid understanding and experience in working with students with learning differences.
- Skilled in overcoming objections.
- Patience and a problem-solving approach to issues.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook (preferred).
- A strong performance, goal, and results oriented mindset.
- A high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Persuasive oral and advanced written communication skills.
- High customer service focus.
- Personal motivation and passion about achieving goals and deadlines.
- Experience using a Customer Relationship Management System (preferably Salesforce).
- An ability to understand and report on goals/metrics.
- Enthusiasm and flexibility.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.
- Desired Competencies (job related): high emotional intelligence, high relationship drive, self-directed, action-oriented, highly organized, strategic thinker, effective communication skills (oral and written), effective time-management, results driven, goal oriented, and executive presence.
- Desired Competencies (cultural): intelligent, sense of humor, ability to handle a fast-paced environment, continuous learner, passionate, magnetic, engaging, personable, and a team player
#LI-REMOTENumber of Openings
This position is currently accepting applications.