Event Date: Thursday October 28 Time: 1 PM to 5 PM ET-- join anytime your schedule allows!
Looking for your next job in K-12 education? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one with recruiters and land your next teaching or administrator job fast.
Sign up now.
Here’s what you can expect:
• 1:1 chats with recruiters who are actively hiring teachers, administrators, and staff in a relaxed virtual environment. Connect via text-based chats and video (optional). You’ll receive tips and best practices to help you make the most of this virtual networking experience.
• Hundreds of jobs for teachers, principals, and support staff. You’ll find jobs at large urban districts, small charter schools, and everything in between! There are even some virtual teaching jobs available. With dozens of school districts in attendance, you can hop from booth to booth and speak with as many recruiters as you’d like.
• Easy-to-use technology. 84% of candidates who attended our July virtual career fair said our platform was easy to use and 74% said they were likely to attend this event again.
• Career Insights. Chat with recruiters to discover what they’re looking for and learn how to position yourself in the K-12 job market.
Since 1989, New Visions for Public Schools has served as a laboratory of innovation within the city's public schools, driving significant achievement gains for tens of thousands of students.
What We Do
We provide educators with the tools and training they need to analyze student performance, diagnose problems and design solutions to improve instruction.
We partner with teachers and school leaders, parents and community organizations to provide ambitious, rigorous instruction and to design curricula that are relevant to students' lives and aligned to college and job skills.
And we freely share best practices and lessons learned, to enable others in New York City and across the nation to raise student achievement in schools at scale.
How We Do It
Because we believe answers to improving urban education come in multiple forms, New Visions supports a network of public district schools and also operates an emerging network of traditional charter high schools and AIM charter high schools in under-resourced neighborhoods of New York City. We serve a student population that roughly equals the size of the Seattle school system.
While maintaining our core values, we constantly evolve to meet urgent and emerging needs. We do this by:
- strengthening district schools through multiple channels, including promoting ambitious, rigorous instruction; student-centered learning environments; parent and community involvement; professional capacity of school staff; and effective leadership;
- developing strong teachers and leaders through our innovative certification programs;
- re-designing instruction that aligns with the Common Core State Standards.