Human Resources ***Apply to this posting if your last name starts with letters N - Z only ***
*Please be advised all of the information pertaining to this position is on the district website.
Before you consider becoming a substitute for Indian River County Schools,
it is required that you meet the following qualifications. NO Exceptions will be made:
1. An Associate's or higher degree from an accredited college or university with a grade point average of 2.5 and above.
2. Minimum Educational Requirement - Passing Para-Pro Test, Majoring in Education.
3. Complete required employment paperwork (On District website under Substitute Teaching)
4. Complete STEDI online training & testing - if required
5. Pass required pre-employment screenings (Workplace Screening & Security Clearance)Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
1. Have internet access
2. Be physically able to perform the duties of a substitute teacher
3. Adequate and reliable transportation
4. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force as needed to move objects.
5. Availability to work Monday through Friday in all grade levels and subjects
*IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN PERMANENTLY EXCLUDED AS A SUBSTITUTE BY INDIAN RIVER COUNTY SCHOOLS, YOU MAY NOT APPLY - NO EXCEPTIONS
Subsititue pay is $95 per day with a Bachelor's Degree and $75 per day with an Associate's Degree
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.