Proximity Learning is looking for certified Science teachers.
- Are you a passionate educator who would love to take their talents to the next level?
- Do you feel like you excelled at Virtual instruction and feel it's the next wave of education?
- Would you really like more flexibility with your schedule and still do what you love?
What is PLI all about?
We are all about providing equity in education and making sure our students have qualified teachers - regardless of the setting. Our Educators are present for the entire year to fill our schools' vacancies - while making sure the students don't have a lapse in learning. Students will either be in the physical classroom, with a facilitator in the classroom, or in the comfort of their home as a virtual student. Regardless, our students receive top notch education from top notch educators. We would love for you to join our family!
Perks of PLI:
- Fully remote teaching - no in person commitments!
- No school duty stations/last minute class coverage/etc..
- Scheduling to fit your needs/schedule/lifestyle
- Support from PLI team members (including regular PD and a mentorship program).
- & so much more!
Must haves for our educators:
- Be a student centered educator
- Ability to incorporate technology and differentiation into your classroom each day
- Non-expired Standard/Professional Teaching License in any of the 50 United States.
- U.S. Address & bank account
- Stable internet connection (ability to stream on multiple devices)
- Availability during normal school hours (7:30-4:00 depending on the time zone).
- All candidates should have two monitors and a laptop that is in great working condition (2016 or newer).