The Purchase Associate is responsible for school procurement and assisting in accurate accounting of the school’s financial records.
Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Prior experience with school operations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computer skills (word processing, databases, internet, etc.).
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally.
- Outstanding supervisory and organizational skills.
- Manage the portal for all purchase orders.
- Manage all purchasing from start(order) to finish(delivery).
- Ensure all Purchase orders are approved by the correct supervisor(s).
- Book the Purchase Orders for product/services to the correct G/L code.
- Maintain proper documentation.
- Manage all purchases for the school.
- Follow up with vendors on order/invoice discrepancies.
- Reconcile vendor statements where applicable.
- Maintain filing system for NHACS documentation.
- Assist in implementing and monitoring the school’s accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in the annual audit.
- Assist whenever there is additional operational need(s).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Well organized with good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Work autonomously within school established guidelines and policies.
- Organize tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrate good judgment and good problem-solving skills.