A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
Amplify is creating exciting new curricula that reinvents teaching and learning in the core subjects of English Language Arts, Math and Science. These products combine interactive simulation and game-like experiences with analytics that meet the rigorous demands of the CCSS and NGSS. By optimizing the power of adaptive technologies, our products support individualized instruction for students and, at the same time, facilitate classroom management for teachers.
We are seeking an Educational Partnerships Manager (EPM) who will collaborate closely between Amplify and its strategic customers in the Northeast and Midwest, as assigned. The EPM is responsible for cultivating, developing and managing relationships while serving as the primary business contact for Amplify customers and client satisfaction. The EPM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. The EPM manages the goals of key Amplify customers and helps use internal resources to ensure those goals are met. The EPM is expected to retain existing business and is responsible for influencing the upsell of each assigned account.Responsibilities of the Educational Partnerships Manager:
Basic Qualifications of the Educational Partnerships Manager:
- Own large district and highly strategic K-8 customer engagements from launch and throughout the full customer lifecycle
- Manage and own the customer relationships in close collaboration with Sales and Professional Learning to provide implementation and customer experience success
- Work to secure reference customers and renewals
- Work with Amplify staff and district/school personnel to define and manage project priorities, issues and mitigations to ensure onboarding and launch success
- Coordinate the involvement of company partners, including sales, professional services, and product management, operations, and other resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Create and maintain project plans for each implementation; manage their execution while maintaining day-to-day knowledge of project status; track and communicate project status, issues, risks and decisions to internal partners
- Determine order and priority of issues and help to implement solutions or workarounds; alert appropriate contacts, provide immediate feedback and track actions to district/school personnel and Amplify staff
- Lead all aspects of large scale licensing efforts for strategic accounts; serves as main point of contact for all customer service critical issues and inquiries
- Analyze data related to implementations identifying key trends and insights and recommend actions based on findings
- Lead regular check-in meetings with customers including beginning, middle, and end of year goal setting and impact reviews to ensure progress towards strategic goals and product, teacher, and student performance; create and distribute meeting minutes and provide weekly updates for each assigned account
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products in the school; analyzing and relaying customer reactions
- Work alongside other Educational Partnership Managers to identify and share standard methodologies and to develop and implement proven project tracking tools and processes
- Participate in other assigned department projects to continually improve our team's practices
Preferred Qualifications of the Educational Partnerships Manager:
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate to diverse audiences and communities through professional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Resourcefulness and independent problem-solving ability
- Some travel required (once travel restrictions are lifted)
- Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- Experience in the field of education, school/district leadership, educational publishing/technology
- Salesforce and Google Suite experience a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.