A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
Amplify has an immediate opening for an IT Service Desk Analyst. Our IT Service Desk Analyst fulfills numerous requests a day. A successful IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for utilizing his/her skills to provide assistance to the entire company in resolving technical issues.Responsibilities of the IT Service Desk Analyst:
Basic Qualifications of the IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Providing Tier 1, 2 & 3 level support for workstations (desktops and laptops), peripherals, applications and network services for Windows and Macs, and for mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android
- Recording problems and their resolutions in a ticketing system
- Installs, configuring and maintaining workstations and peripherals, including printers, and maintaining item information in Configuration Management DB (SCCM) and Jamf Pro (Formerly known as Casper)
- Imaging Workstations with SCCM and Jamf Pro
- Troubleshooting hardware or software problems affecting workstations and escalating when necessary
- Creating and maintaining end-user accounts in Active Directory and GSuite
- providing basic LAN/WAN/VPN support
- Implements corporate security procedures
- Rotating 24/7 On Call Shift
Preferred Qualifications of the IT Service Desk Analyst:
- 3+ years of work experience in related field
- 2+ years customer service
- 2 + years working experience in PC/Mac hardware, Windows OS (7, 8.1, 10, Server), Mac Os X, MS Office Products, GSuite (Google Docs, Gmail, Hangouts, etc ...), and Adobe Cloud
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and LDAP
- Basic Scripting in Bash, PowerShell, and/or Python
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with 2 Factor Authentication on Email and Applications
- Ability to lift personal computers, servers, and related equipment (up to 60 lbs)
- CCT - Casper Certified Technician or equivalent work exposure to Jamf Pro
- Bachelor's degree in computers or engineering discipline
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Basic theoretical understanding of networks, including LAN/WAN/VPN.
- Proven skills in Mac and PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Understanding and sensitivity to principles of information security, especially as it regards confidentiality and privacy
- Experience communicating verbally and in writing with peers, management, contractors, and vendors
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.