A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Senior Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist will be an integral part of the Sales Enablement team, supporting efforts to ensure that the entire sales organization has the training, content, processes, practices, and tools needed to improve effectiveness and efficiency throughout the sales cycle. This role will also be instrumental in supporting projects, processes, and activities within the larger Sales Operations team.
This position reports to the Director, Sales Support and Enablement Operations, and will be responsible for operational needs related to sales onboarding and continuous learning programs, the creation of sales assets, sales communications, the management of sales tools, including a learning management system and a sales knowledge platform, and user standard methodologies, and researching and implementing enablement platforms.
The best candidate for this role can take visions and concepts and lead or assist in the development of structured plans, actions and measurable metrics and then successfully support efforts to execute those plans. The ideal candidate will have keen attention to detail and possess the ability to work within and across diverse teams.Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist:
Basic Qualifications of the Senior Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist :
- Assists in the development and execution of the sales enablement program for sales team
- Operational tasks as related to onboarding and continuous development of the Sales team
- Builds out sales training curriculum and programs, as well as organizes and project manages sales training sessions (onsite and virtually)
- Researches and assists in management of systems to enable the sales team to find, organize, share, customize, and analyze resources, assets, and tools needed to effectively communicate and engage with customers
- Support efforts to streamline communication content and delivery systems such that the sales team receives timely and relevant information in a systematic way
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Product Line Management, Professional Services, and Customer and Business Operations teams Operational sales enablement needs as related to bi-annual all team meetings
- Work with Sales Operations' leadership team to streamline and automate business processes
- Additional related projects to be assigned as needed
Preferred Qualifications of the Senior Sales Operations and Enablement Specialist :
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
- 5+ years of work experience in a sales or operations role
- Experience collaborating and working effectively in a team environment with shared responsibilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite experience
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Education, Business, Sales Management, or related field
- 3+ years of demonstrated project management experience
- 5+ years CRM or Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce advanced training preferred
- Interest in improving industry and product knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
- Some travel required (about 10-15%)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.