English Language Development Positions/CLDE TeacherDate Posted:
To Be DeterminedDate Available:
When Hired CLDE Teacher - Elementary Level Location is TBD. 1.0 FTE
188 DAYS A YEAR
Work with the Administrative team at the school to improve student achievement by providing support, resources, and innovative ideas to the staff. Provide building and building level staff development as identified. Provide direct support to teachers including demonstration and modeling of a variety of effective practices, utilizing the full coaching model of support.
Provide direct instruction to students.QUALIFICATIONS:
- MA in Curriculum and Instruction or Educational Leadership preferred.
- Most possess a Colorado state endorsement in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education
- Must possess or qualify for a Colorado Teaching Certificate and must have demonstrated expertise.
- 5+ years of classroom experience.
- Must be knowledgeable about research-based, effective teaching practices, and national and state content standards and curriculum.
- Experience working with the Data Team Process
- Experience analyzing and interpreting data to identify effective interventions.
- Experience working with at-risk populations.
- Possess and demonstrates a wide variety of instructional strategies and methods for English Language Learners.
- Demonstrate and utilize a variety of effective strategies, practices, and assessment techniques for English Language Learners.
- Collaborate with building-level and district level staff.
- Perform at a professional level in all areas of teaching instructional management, interpersonal relationships, professional and general responsibilities.
- Monitor the progress of currently designated and formally designated language learners
- Screen and place students based on their language proficiency levels
- Develop and provide professional development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Per the Certified Employee salary schedule. REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: Until filled. APPLICATIONS:
All candidates must complete the district's online application for employment. Apply online at www.adams14.org
. For more information, call 303-853-3201.ABOUT THE DISTRICT:
Adams 14, a nationally recognized leader in education innovation, is Colorado's 23rd largest school district and serves more than 6200 students annually. Nestled in the historic community of Commerce City, Adams 14 strives to ensure academic success for every student by providing highly effective classroom instruction, supplemental enrichment opportunities and parent/family collaboration opportunities. To learn more about Adams 14, visit adams14.org.CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Per the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant shall be required to verify, within 72 hours of employment, their legal right to be employed in the United States. All contracts for employment of personnel shall be subject to approval by Adams County School District 14 Board of Education. Selected applicant must comply with all Adams County School District 14 Board of Education's policies, rules, and regulations.Inspire. Educate. Empower. Adams 14 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.