Elementary School Teaching/Special EducationDate Posted:
Main Street School
Main Street School of Exeter School District has a one (1) year position for a school psychologist. Certification as School Psychologist by the NH State Board of Education is required.
Duties include -
- Assessing the abilities of referred students through appropriate testing and diagnostic services and providing clear, useful, and timely reports to the educational team.
- Presenting reports at team meetings.
- Conducting direct services with students as determined by their behavioral intervention plans
- Recommending and vetting remedial procedures for students as warranted.
- Consulting with teaching staff and administration.
- Consulting on mental health topics
- Maintaining case records on referred students.
- Assisting with inservice training as required.
- Collaborating with community and outside agencies as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.