MSCR Elementary Girls Inc. Facilitator
4100016102 Start Date:
08/30/2021 Open Date:
07/19/2021 Closing Date:
Functions/ Job description: Facilitate daily programming for girls in after school programming and ensure a high quality program is maintained by following a Girls Inc national Identity Program.
- Develop weekly plans to ensure plans are linked to Girls Inc.
- Deliver Girls Inc. curriculum.
- Record and track participant data and attendance. Turn in data to Girls Inc. of Greater Madison staff within the set deadlines.
- Participate in Girls Inc. training and professional development. Attend facilitator's meeting one evening per month.
- In coordination with the Outreach Coordinator meet monthly with the appropriate staff at assigned site.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with appropriate staff at assigned sites.
- Monitor and communicate successes or concerns to the Outreach Coordinator on a consistent basis.
- Promote skill building, mentorship and positive attitudes through the Girls Inc. experience and values.
- Monitor interactions with youth and work with staff on positive language, positive behavior management, and problem solving.
Locations Vary Hours of work:
3-6 pm, number of shift vary FTE/Hours Per Week:
5-18 hours per week Salary:
$13/hourRequired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Applicant must have interest, background and skill in working with elementary and/or middle school aged girls with a wide variety of interests and backgrounds.Minimum Qualifications:
High school graduate, dependable, interest in working with youth and positive attitude. Ability to attend mandatory training, meetings and scheduled work shifts.Desired Qualifications:
- Two or more years working in an after-school youth setting or with program planning, environment design
- Working knowledge of positive youth development.
- Experience working with adolescents in group settings.
- Experience working with economically and ethnically diverse populations.
- Educational background in or experience in working with teachers and staff in an academic setting.
- Experience in facilitating groups.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team, take on a leadership role, and maintain a positive work environment, while supporting staff and enforcing program rules consistently
For more information please contact Leslie Smith, email@example.comApplication Deadline:
Open Until Filled
Equal Opportunity Employer