Bring your passion for technology and education to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an Educational Technology Coordinator at one of our partner schools. About Us
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students/families. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way.
NHA's system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
As the Educational Technology Coordinator (ETC), you will support technology for students, families, and staff to provide a consistent learning environment for both in-school and virtual learning. Your Role
- Manage school-based technology, including student Chromebooks, to support in-school and virtual learning.
- Manage the deployment of technology for the school, including the yearly refresh process for Chromebooks.
- Provide technical support and initial troubleshooting to NHA students, families, and staff to ensure consistent access to online learning resources.
- Perform hardware repairs such as but not limited to Chromebook repairs and other devices critical for virtual learning.
- Collaborate with the school's leadership team and technology teacher/LTS to provide professional development on new technology.
- Responsible for managing/repairing school-based technology, providing technical support (e.g., hardware repairs such as but not limited to Chromebook repairs and other devices critical for virtual learning).
- Be a liaison for all things related to technology at the school by being the voice of NHA's IT Department to effectively communicate and apply NHA's Technology Model to desired school-based technology implementations.
- Ongoing interest in technology solutions, and desire to stay current with the ever-evolving landscape.
To learn more about chromebook repairs, please click here . National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
- High School Diploma required.
- Preferred associate's or bachelor's degree in education, technology, or in pursuit of similar degree.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with parents, staff, and students.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented, and strong organizational skills.