Job Title Digital Experience Specialist Location Ashburn, VA, US Organization Name Stone Bridge High School Department Description Stone Bridge High School
Brief Description The Digital Experience Specialist maintains a complex Technology environment and ensures all Technology elements are operating effectively so that students, teachers, and staff can remain focused on student learning. This position provides exceptional client experiences, maximizes Technology uptime, and serves as a Technology advocate for their assigned school or administration building.
Detailed Description The following information is intended to describe the overall nature and scope of the work being performed in relation to the position. This is not a comprehensive listing of all responsibilities or tasks; other work may be assigned when deemed appropriate:
• Consults with staff to maintain all Technology elements within the assigned location.
• Collaborates with school or departmental staff for Technology purchases and the effective allocation of Technology resources.
• Communicates with staff regarding system changes, ongoing issues, and upcoming projects.
• Serves as assigned owner of all incidents reported by staff and students, and ensures resolution in a timely and effective manner.
• Deploys, installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains all Technology equipment and peripherals within the assigned location.
• Maintains accurate inventory of Technology equipment assigned to assigned to buildings, students, and staff.
• Performs system administration work to include user account management and installation of district approved software.
• Implements emerging technologies, monitors progress, and reports findings to departmental leadership.
• Develops and maintains knowledge articles and related technical documentation for students and staff.
Job Requirements Below are the qualifications for this position:
• Associates degree or two years of equivalent experience in an Information Technology field
• Demonstrates ability to take initiative and to handle new duties with limited direction; determines and set work priorities; maintains confidentiality; works independently; responds calmly and efficiently when under pressure and/or frequent interruptions; collaborates effectively with many different audiences
• Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; Ability to determine and set work priorities, maintain confidentiality, work independently, and work effectively during periods of heavy workloads and tight deadlines
• MCP or MCSA, ITILv3, HDI, A+, N+ certifications preferred
The following provides a brief description of physical requirements for this position:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly talking, expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. The employee must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly. The employee must possess normal cognitive abilities including the ability to learn, recall and apply certain practices and policies. Frequently sitting and/or remaining in a stationary position for long periods of time. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The employee may climb a ladder and work in confined spaces.
Additional Details Classified Salary Scale , Level 13
FLSA Exempt Status: non-exempt
Supervisor: Coordinator, Digital Experience
The Loudoun County School Board seeks to cultivate a high performing team of professionals focused on its mission and goals. The School Board values merit and excellence within its workforce and encourages the highest levels of professionalism for all its employees.
The School Board also recognize sand values the diversity of the students and broader community it serves andencourages diversity within its workforce.
The Loudoun County School Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The School Board does not discriminate againstqualified applicants or employees on the basis of actual or perceived race, national origin, ancestry, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, age, religion, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any basis protected by law.
The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Assistant Superintendent for Department of Human Resources and Talent Development
Loudoun County Public Schools
21000 Education Court
Ashburn, VA 20148
How To Apply To submit an application online, please select "Apply Now"To be considered for the vacancy, please complete ALL sections of the application.
will not be accepted in lieu
of a completed application. Please be sure to upload the following:
- Three (3) current professional references (Name, phone number, email address). At least one reference should be a current supervisor or most recent supervisor.
Interview Date School Year SY_2021-2022 School Year 2021-2022 Job Type Classified Closing Date Contract or Assignment Days/Hours Per Day 254 days / 8 hours Amount of Travel
Refresh Detach Attach
Skill Minimum Level Maximum Level Desirability No results found.