Middle School TeachingDate Posted:
Bellwood School District 88
(High-Needs School) Date Available:
05/20/2021Bellwood School District 88 Equal Opportunity Employer Notice of Vacancy 2020-2021 Summer School Internal Candidates OnlyJob Title:
Seventh Grade Summer Enrichment Teacher ( 3 positions available) Reports To:
Asst. Superintendent of Curriculum and Instruction Hourly:
$31 per hour Qualification
: Must have a valid Professional Educator LicensePerformance Summary:
Knowledgeable in providing instruction to all populations of students using the entire Google Classroom Suite Nearpod/Flocabulary, and other online instructional programs.
Able to speak with parents on an ongoing basis to facilitate student learning. Monitor student progress, analyze data generated by the required online platforms and create dynamic lessons Job Responsibilities:
- Attend building meetings scheduled by the site administrator.
- Implement Curriculum and Instruction using the materials provided.
- Prepare lesson plans.
- Be actively engaged in the teaching and learning process.
- Prepare the classroom to encourage active and engaged learning.
- Report student progress to parents.
- Supervise arrival and dismissal of students.
: June 10, 2021 - July 15, 2021 Days/Hours
: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 12:00 p.m. Application
: www.sd88.org Deadline
: May 20, 2021