Bring your passion for influencing and supporting our youth to National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an achievement and behavior support specialist to one of our NHA partner schools. Our Schools
In our schools you will find bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. While working at an NHA partner school you will make a difference in the lives of our over 500 students. You will gain invaluable experience and have fun along the way. Here are a few ways we grow and celebrate together; NHA professional development opportunities, a company-wide March Madness tournament, and spirit contests amongst staff during designated appreciation weeks.
In this position, a cohesive leadership team of deans will be there to support you every step of the way. Along with our result-driven curriculum and commitment to educating the whole child - academically, morally, and socially - you and your students will be set up for success. Your Role
- Provide direct services to facilitate full participation in the academic program
- Develop individualized behavior and academic plans for identified students
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and reading specialists to create and execute intervention plans
- Implement the responsible thinking process with fidelity to allow students to proactively make college bound choices - daily encouragers, community builders, and progress monitors
- Minimum of high school diploma and 2 years of experience working with children in the area of behavior or an associate's degree
- Decisive leadership skills and school culture development skills - preferred
- Experience managing student behavior and assisting educators with behavior management - preferred
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80 schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of "challenging each child to achieve..."
and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-12 at NHA.
To learn more about our core values, please click here .
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.