STEM School Highlands Ranch is looking for faculty for the following positions:
*Secondary Math Teacher * Secondary Computer Science (Technology) Teacher * Secondary Engineering Teacher * High School Counselor * Secondary Director (Principal) * Elementary & Secondary Online Teachers
Start Date: August, 2021
Salary range: $43,000 to $70,000/annual
At STEM School Highlands Ranch we put innovation in the center of learning to unleash the potential of all students and prepare them for an exponentially changing world. Don't just read about our school; See what we do every day!
1. We equip students to succeed in an exponentially changing world.
2. We leverage the power of collaboration.
3. We relentlessly reinvent and adapt.
4. We forge pathways of discovery through continuous inquiry and experimentation.
5. We nurture unlimited human potential.
6. We ethically and positively impact the world.
What we expect:
At STEM School Highlands Ranch, we expect teachers to be agile learners who design thoughtful curriculum that ensures unlimited student engagement.
What you can expect:
A community of committed professionals who engage in constant collaboration and innovation in order to nurture unlimited teacher and student potential.
- STEM School is a K through 12th grade Charter School in the Douglas County School District located in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
- As a teacher, you will be expected to plan, organize, and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential. You are challenged with new teaching methods and educational tools in an ever changing and strategic environment.
- Teachers will utilize technology and integrate the use of technology to provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities, instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment, observe, evaluate, encourage and provide feedback on students’ progress and development preparing required reports on students and activities.
- Our teachers are an integral part of the school and the school community, performing duties including, but not limited to, student support, counseling students with academic problems and supporting certain extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations, participating in department and school meetings, and parent meetings.
- Plan and implement problem-based lessons based on state standards.
- Create engaging lessons that integrate technology, science and engineering that also develops student critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ensure the success of all students by continually assessing student progress toward mastery of standards and keep students and parents well informed of student progress.
- Provide accommodations and modifications for growth and success of all students.
- Collaborate with colleagues with the intent of deepening pedagogical content knowledge, improving teaching practices, and creating problem-based learning opportunities.
- Plan and implement advisory programming for a cohort of 20-30 secondary students
- Proficiency with Learning Management Systems and Google Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution with a valid state teaching license and highly qualified content knowledge.
- Experience with learning management systems and Google.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING:
Please submit the following to email@example.com (include position title and last name in subject line of email);
Fill out the Application found under Employment on the stemk12 website. Note, you will need to download this application form, fill it in and save it locally to your computer, then return it via email with the following items: Cover Letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of Recommendation, References