Paraeducator - Special Education, Moderate/severe (palss Program, Sunrise Elementary School)
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
Job Description / Essential Elements:
Click Here to View
Please complete our on-line application.
Please scan and attach all required documents.
YOU MUST ATTACH AT LEAST ONE OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. IF YOU HAVE THE NCLB OR ESSA CERTIFICATE, PLEASE SUBMIT, AS THIS IS THE PREFERRED DOCUMENT AND WILL SOON BE REQUIRED.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ANY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE SCANNED AND ATTACHED MUST BE IN .PDF FORMAT.
- NCLB Compliance (EGUSD No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Paraeducator Certification OR Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Certification (We are unable to consider other District's NCLB or ESSA Certification.) For information regarding the certification, please contact Always Learning at (916) 686-7717) OR Other (Copy of Diploma (A.A. degree or higher.) Upon recommendation for hire, Official Transcripts will be required.) OR Other (OFFICIAL Transcript - Must indicate 48 semester units or more. Individuals who have completed college or university institution in a country other than the U.S. must obtain and attach a complete Evaluation of Foreign Transcripts.) OR Other ( California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST))
Comments and Other Information
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) experience preferred or other related training.
Strong knowledge and skills to support a K-12 curriculum.
Employee Entrance Evaluation and Certificate requirement is available in the Information/Testing Link above.
The Employee Entrance Evaluation and Certificate requirement is available in the Information/Testing link above.
The Elk Grove Unified School District (hereinafter EGUSD) desires to provide a positive work environment where employees and job applicants are free from harassment and are assured of equal access and opportunities in accordance with law. EGUSD prohibits any district employee from harassing or discriminating against any other district employee or job applicant on the basis of the person's actual or perceived race, religion, color, national origin, immigration status, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. No person should be denied employment solely because of any impairment which is unrelated to the ability to engage in activities involved in the position(s) or program for which application has been made. If you need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the hiring process, EGUSD will provide you with one upon notice.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation or bullying, you should immediately contact the District's Legal Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator, at (916)-686-7795, ext. 67159 or firstname.lastname@example.org . A copy of EGUSD uniform complaint or EGUSD non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
More searches like this
- Teaching Elementary School jobs in Elk Grove
- Elementary Education Teacher Elementary School jobs in Elk Grove
- Special Education Teacher Elementary School jobs in Elk Grove
- Mild / Moderate Disabilities Teacher Elementary School jobs in Elk Grove
- Severe / Profound Disabilities Teacher Elementary School jobs in Elk Grove