Provides administrative support work in assisting district administrators in planning, coordinating, monitoring, and facilitating administrative actions and processes. Duties Specific to this Position:
- Prepares comprehensive reports on conducted field audits; prepares monthly financial reports, and other job-related reports.
- Research and processes vendor requests regarding payment and purchase order status for the Direct Purchase Program.
- Monitor compliance and provides oversight of Direct Purchase program per State Statues.
- Provides explanations and assistance with Direct Purchase procedures, invoicing procedures, purchasing and A/P guidelines and deadlines for Facilities contracts.
- Keys in requisitions for Purchase Orders associated with the Direct Purchase program.
- Reviews, verifies (including field audits), and processes invoices for payment.
1. Researches and compiles data, and prepares reports and correspondence.
2. Organizes and tracks the status of legislation, application or case record processing, responding to complaints, and/or resolving work related problems.
3. Recommends, coordinates, and implements administrative practices and procedures to facilitate work processes and accomplish unit activities.
4. Interprets laws, rules, regulations, policies, for the purpose of answering inquiries, resolving complaints, or to resolve work related problems.
5. Prepares correspondence relating to administrative activities for the purpose of presenting information, or resolving complaints or work related problems.
6. Maintains administrative records and files.
7. Attends meetings to provide or clarify information, facilitate processes, or resolve problems.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.Probation:
Six (6) monthsQualificationsOpen requirements:
Four (4) year combination of education, training, and experience in administrative work or related area. Promotional requirements:
Depending upon assignment, a valid Florida Driver's License may be required prior to appointment and must be maintained during employment in this class.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative practices, methods, and procedures relating to administrative support areas
- Knowledge of research and statistical methods and techniques
- Strong word processing, spreadsheet, database, diagramming, and/or presentation software skills
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong data research, compilation, analysis, and presentation skills
- Strong calculator, personal computer, fax, and office equipment operation skills
- Ability to resolve work related problems or complaints
- Ability to use judgment in search for solutions or improvement to work processes
- Ability to coordinate work activities
- Ability to research and compile data, prepare written reports and correspondence
- Ability to interpret laws, rules, and regulations
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as personal computers, copiers, fax machines, and related equipment
- Ability to read, understand, and apply job-related rules, policies and procedures
- Ability to prepare reports
DISTRICT BASED Salary Range:
$18.00 / Per Hour Shift Type: