Description of Services:
The SEI Instructional Aides will work in the ELL Summer Enrichment Program grade 5 - 8
The SEI Instructional aide will be instrumental in:
- Assisting the SEI Teacher in the delivery of daily lessons for English Language Learners.
- Assisting with classroom management.
- Helping with food service pick up and delivery.
- Supervision of student's lunch, recess, transportation, etc.
- Assisting with daily set up, clean up, and maintenance of classroom environment.
- Other related duties as communicated by the Coordinator of English Language Learner Programs.
The SEI Instructional Aide will work 6.5 hours per day a the rate of @25.00 per hour for 4 weeks.
Total compensation per Instructional Aide may not exceed $3,250.00.
Funding source: Title III LEP Support
Program Dates: July 6, 2021 - July 30, 2021
High School Diploma and/or 2 years from an accredited college - At least 2 years working in an SEI/ELL classroom - Experience working with diverse student populations - Culturally proficient and sensitive to multi-cultural, bilingual populations
Period of Contract July 6, 2021 through July 30, 2021
Amount of Contract: Not to exceed $6,500
Payment Terms: $25 per hour