Anticipated Data Analyst
Nashua High South
POSITION TITLE: Anticipated Assistant Systems Administrator - Data Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director of Technology
COORDINATES WITH: Superintendent, Assistant Superintendents, Directors, Supervisors, Principals, Assistant Principals, Teachers, and other staff as required
WORK YEAR: 260 days
The Data Analyst trainer is responsible for providing support around data analysis and reporting, and for delivering training to end users in a variety of areas.
Associates degree or equivalent experience. General knowledge of New Hampshire state Beginning of Year (BOY), End of Year (EOY) reporting and employment credentialing certifications. This position will be required to work within Aspen/X2.
- Provide support for all State and Federal Reporting Requirements. This would include BOY data clean-up and uploads, EOY data clean-up and uploads, EOY Academic upload, Free and Reduced Lunch upload, NECAP label upload, SASID uploads, SPED public upload, safety survey, ELL uploads, CATE uploads, as well as the Office of Civil Rights Reporting.
- Serve as District i4see Coordinator for staff access (security access, certification renewals), and student data (Performance Pathways).
- Serve as District assessment coordinator, providing coordination, assistance, and loading of data NWEA, iREADY, NECAP, and any other district assessments into Aspen.
- Provide support around data base administration, ensuring local data elements are accurate, maintained, and supported with valid reference tables.
- Support users (secretaries, guidance counselors, etc.) with assistance with problems, policy and procedure issues, training, and the development of appropriate documentation to aid them in their work.
- Provide support of school websites and District Website.
- Provide Training for end users around departmental procedures, use of X2 Aspen Student Information System, and reporting tools.
- Miscellaneous - Provide help desk support. Responsible to prioritize work as need for most effective use of time, responding to customer requests based on urgency. Responsible for project-based work, assigned by Director.
- Other duties as required, assigned by Director.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL ABILITIES
- Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but will include walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Occasionally reach above shoulders, kneel and bend.
- Mental demands requiring decision making, analytical and organizational skills in order to achieve work objectives, draw daily operational conclusions, solve practical problems, use computer technology and to present information for use by administration in making decisions.
- General knowledge of the state reporting process.
- Aware of reporting deadlines set by the state.
- Attend periodic training as required.
- Collaborate with district Human Resources.
For more information on this position, please read the full description document.