Teacher Leader Secondary/Postsecondary Math Instructional Coach
- Grade Level
- High School
Licensed - Teacher on Special Assignment/TOSA, Teacher Leader Secondary/Postsecondary CLDE Instructional Coach
Pickens Technical College
Position: Secondary/Postsecondary Math Instructional Coach/Teacher Leader
Salary: View the Licensed salary schedule at https://hr.aurorak12.org/teach-lead-inspire/teach/#licensed-salary-schedule?
Click here to visit our interactive map where you can find out more information on each individual school, such as highlights, school data, demographics and more.
Candidate should demonstrate:
- Provide new teacher training and integrate Math strategies in accordance with compliance agencies.
- Extensive knowledge of adult learning theory, co-plan and co-teach, Math instruction, differentiated approaches to learning and data analysis; use of formative and summative assessment;
- Analyze and evaluate data to identify student needs and plan for instruction;
- Work with administration and leadership teams to design professional development based on student results;
- Attend and participate in instructional leadership team meetings
- Attend and participate in all District Coach meetings and training;
- Provide a demonstration classroom for teacher training purposes.
- Successful candidate must possess or be eligible for a Colorado Department of Education (CDE) teaching license, a Colorado Career and Technical Education (CTE) credential (full time secondary/postsecondary).
- Math endorsement
- Ability to establish positive and supportive relationships with colleagues and building administration;
- Organizational skills and initiative for working with minimal direct supervision;
- On-going reflective practice to continuously improve teaching and student learning;
- Previous experience working with adults is preferred;
- Highly qualified in Math
- Teaching experience at the secondary level;
- CTE qualified or will need to apply for CTE certification within 90 days of employment
Candidates are expected to submit a letter of interest which outline qualifications in terms of content and experience with professional development and Math service delivery