MS & HS Teachers
- Job Type
THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND 2021-2022
“Educating and empowering future leaders of tomorrow”
The SEED School of Maryland is a statewide, college-preparatory, public boarding school and tuition-free for families. We offer an academic program that challenges our students, a college-inspired environment, character education classes, extra-curricular activities, and athletics.
400 students in grades 6 through 12 live in dormitories on our beautiful, 52-acre campus from Sunday evenings until Friday afternoons. Transportation to and from school is available to all students.
Why Teach at SEED MD?
- Small Class Sizes
- Flexibility in planning and curriculum
- Available resources and technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Comprehensive Professional Development Program
- Committed and likeminded colleagues
- Available Coaching Program
- And other Various Incentives
Available Positions 2021-2022
Middle School (all subjects)
High School (all subjects)
- Be certified in a teaching subject area
- Have at least 2 years of teaching (Preferably in an urban area) or eager to accommodate.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for MS & HS Teachers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly