Custodian - Summer Worker
- Job Type
Propel seeks Summer Workers for summer custodial positions. This is a summer position only and there are several positions available at various school locations.
All summer employees must attend orientation on Monday, June 21 and will begin work starting on June 22, 2021. These positions are Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., unless otherwise instructed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Removing trash
- Moving furniture
- Cleaning furniture
- Vacuuming/mopping floors & stairwells
- Cleaning light fixtures
- Possible landscaping work such as mowing grass, planting etc...
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Must be able to provide your own transportation to and from work
- Must be able to provide required background clearances prior to starting work
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must be at least age 14 on or beforeJune 18
- Students attending summer school are not eligible for employment
- Applicants under 18 years of age must have a valid/current work permit prior to starting work.
- Applicants under 16 years of age must provide a written statement by their parent or legal guardian acknowledging understanding of the duties and hours of employment and granting permission to work.
Please listanyschool you would consider working at this summer when completing the application.