Client Services Consultant
- Job Type
We are looking for someone with Orton-Gillingham experience.
Want to make a difference while meeting people and traveling the country? At Winsor Learning, we create innovative teaching and professional development training tools that help students all over the country succeed. As our newest Client Services Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to connect directly with our clients all over the United States to provide them with the customized Winsor tools and key insights they need to help turn their struggling students into thriving ones.
If you have Orton-Gillingham experience, enjoy travel, have a passion for helping students succeed, and thrive on building rewarding customer relationships and solutions, read on.
As a Client Services Consultant, you will be the liaison between Winsor Learning and its clients. You will work to develop and maintain client relationships; provide presentations and training to clients to help teachers, administrators, and more reach their goals, and communicate directly with clients through phone calls, meetings, and quarterly reviews. In addition, you’ll work to help the sales team drive sales by identifying key opportunities, maintaining goals, and ensuring excellent, solution-based customer service and results. This is an excellent position for someone who is highly organized and goal-driven, can work autonomously, and thrives on creating success stories for themselves, their clients, and students all over the country.
Preferred Attributes and Skills:
- Proven analytical, written, and oral communication skills with teammates and clients
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to command a room
- Orton-Gillingham certification, and/or 2+ years of experience delivering Sonday System or Orton-Gillingham based strategies
- Significant marketing and relationship-building skills to broaden existing client relationships and help bring new clients on board
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build and sustain relationships
- Highly self-motivated to effectively organize and manage calendar and necessary company documents
- Ability to work independently as well as assist Senior Consultant
- Highly client-focused and results-oriented skills
- A seasoned traveler with a lifestyle that supports extensive travel
Masters in Education, Special Education, or Reading preferred. Orton-Gillingham certified trainer with 3 years teaching experience and 3 years work as an education trainer or coach.
Since 1997, Winsor Learning has worked with thousands of educators to help them achieve student success. Winsor Learning, Inc. provides ongoing and sustained professional development to enable teachers, principals, and other administrators to help students thrive. Winsor Learning instructional materials and ongoing, sustained professional development provide individual districts/schools with the training needed to deliver meaningful, research-based, multisensory instruction.