Teacher - Summer School/Programs - Elementary - Multiple Positions
- Job Type
Summer School Certified Positions/Summer School Teacher Elementary
To Be Determined
Summer Programs 2021 Elementary Teacher Multiple Positions
POSITION: 2021 Summer Programs
LOCATIONS: Dupont, Central, Hanson
SUMMER SCHOOL DATES:
Summer Program Sessions: Session 1: WOW June 1 - July 1, 2021
Session 2: JumpStart July 12-22, 2021
Classes meet Mondays through Thursdays:
- Elementary: 8:00 - 1:00 (inclusive of breakfast, snack and lunch)
- Secondary: 8:45 - 1:45 (inclusive of breakfast, snack and lunch)
Applicants for elementary summer positions must:
- Possess excellent student management skills
- Be proficient in providing explicit and direct instruction
- Use individual student data to develop appropriate lessons
- Organize and manage student assessment/evaluation data
- Demonstrate a wide variety of literacy and math instructional techniques and strategies
- Be adept at individual, small and whole group instructional techniques
- Possess ability to differentiate instruction for the needs of diverse learners
- Participate in professional development & planning as required
- Possess knowledge and strategies to teach Common Core Standards and Grade Level Expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess appropriate Colorado teaching certificate/license.
- Must be trained and experienced in the five components of reading.
- Teaching experience with K through 5th grade children required.
- Early Literacy teaching (K-3) preferred.
- CLDE and/or Reading Endorsement preferred.
- NOTE: Teachers' employment contingent on number of students attending Summer School
SALARY: $39.07 per hour of instruction. Approximately 30 minutes per day of paid planning time.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 4-23-2021
APPLICATION PROCESS: All applicants must submit an application online.
This job description is not intended to create any express or implied contract of employment or expectancy of continued employment for any definite term.
In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act and Colorado law, Adams County School District 14 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or need for special education services in admissions, access to, treatment, or employment in educational programs or activities which it operates. Inquiries or complaints may be referred to Dr. Kerry Parker, Executive Director of Human Resources, 5291 East 60th Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022, or to the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, Region VIII, Federal Office Building, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204.