Exeter High School Library/Media Center AV/Technology Support (Full-Time Position)
- Grade Level
- High School
Exeter High School
Provide reliable and responsive support to school students, staff, and patrons in the areas of multimedia systems, set-up and operation of audio-video equipment for daytime events in the auditorium, gym and cafe, delivery of instructional resources, and library printing and copying workstations. Duties also include basic setup, support, maintenance, and troubleshooting of computers, AV equipment, and technology hardware and software. The ability to work independently is essential.
Other duties to include:
- Maintaining all aspects of the makerspace including purchasing equipment, managing the schedule, and providing instruction to students and staff.
- Assisting the librarian with programming, circulation, and day-to-day operation of the library.
- Cataloging new equipment
- Purchasing and maintaining the Mp3 players and audiobook collection
- Year-end AV and technology inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a library or school setting
- Experience with Google for Education (G Suite) and previous experience in supporting, repairing and managing a Chromebook Environment a plus
- Previous IT support experience a plus
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Should enjoy a collaborative workplace