Freshman Softball Coach
Exeter High School
Exeter High School in SAU 16 seeks outstanding applicants for the position of Freshman Softball coach at Exeter High School.
To instruct athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and physical training necessary for them to realize a degree of individual and team success. At the same time, the coach must instruct and demonstrate behaviors that lead to socially acceptable character development, self discipline, self confidence, and pride of accomplishment in the student athletes. To upgrade his/her knowledge and skills through coaching clinics, observations, consultation, etc.
- Has the ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
- Has previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport. (Major sports)
- The Freshnman coach must have substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport, at the same time, must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
- The Freshman coach must serve as an appropriate role model for student athletes through his/her instructions and actions.
The athletic director, who provides overall objectives and final evaluation in
conjunction with the high school principal.
- Please apply online
- Applications will be considered only when a cover letter, resume, and letters of recommendation have been attached to your online application.
Posted vacancies in SAU 16 have been approved by the School Board.
It is the policy of SAU 16 not to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, homelessness, sexual orientation, age, or disability in its education programs, services, activities or employment practices.
All resumes will be screened and selected candidates will participate in a thorough interview process.