Physical Education Teacher- Dupont Elementary
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
K-12 Physical Education Positions/Physical Education
Dupont Elementary School
Physical Education Teacher
Dupont Elementary School
Projected Start Date 7-26-2021
188 Days - 193 Days for New Hires
Limited Term Contract
- Impart the district's objectives to students.
- Design instructional activities that enhance the objectives and which reflect an interdisciplinary/thematic approach to teaching, and select appropriate instructional materials commensurate with students' ability levels and interest.
- Work harmoniously with other teachers to ensure a cooperative and positive learning environment for the students.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess or qualify for Colorado teaching certificate/license with a Physical Education endorsement
- Must be knowledgeable about Mastery Teaching and Learning models and Outcome Based Education.
- Must possess knowledge of cultural diversity.
- Desire bilingual ability in both English and Spanish.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform at a professional level in all areas of teaching, instructional management, interpersonal relationships, professional responsibilities and general responsibilities.
Demonstrate the highest commitment to student achievement and student affective development.
Be an effective communicator with staff, students, parents and the community at large in support of educational programs.
Support the ongoing development and implementation of the district's standards based on educational programs.
SALARY: Per the Certified Employee salary schedule. To view current Adams 14 salary schedules, please click here. Adams County School District 14 is a direct deposit employer.
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: 4/14/21
APPLICATIONS: All candidates must complete the district's online application for employment. Apply online at www.adams14.org. For more information call 303-853-3201.
ABOUT THE DISTRICT: Adams 14, a nationally recognized leader in education innovation, is Colorado's 23rd largest school district and serves more than 7,500 students annually. Nestled in the historic community of Commerce City, Adams 14 strives to ensure academic success for every student by providing highly effective classroom instruction, supplemental enrichment opportunities and parent/family collaboration opportunities. To learn more about Adams 14, visit adams14.org.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Per the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), the selected applicant shall be required to verify, within 72 hours of employment, their legal right to be employed in the United States. All contracts for employment of personnel shall be subject to approval by Adams County School District 14 Board of Education. Selected applicant must comply with all Adams County School District 14 Board of Education's policies, rules, and regulations.
Inspire. Educate. Empower. Adams 14 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.