Please make sure to complete an application by clicking here for this job posting.
To assess individual speech and language skills, develop and implement appropriate treatment plans based on speech and language needs.
Additional Job Information : 1. Masters of Arts or Science Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
2. New York State license to practice speech-language pathology or eligibility to begin New York State Supervised Experience in Speech-Language Pathology.
3. American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence (ASHA CCCs) or eligibility to begin Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
4. New York State Teacher Certification for Speech and Hearing Handicapped (provisional or permanent) or for Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (initial or professional).
5. Ability to meet physical requirements of the position when performing the following: standing, walking, sitting, grasping, bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling and climbing.
6. Ability to move, reposition, lift and transfer individuals as required by prescribed program/plan.
Send Resume to : Tracy Panzarella
Contact Person's Title : Director of Clinical Services
Contact Person's Phone : (716) 631-5777
Contact Person's Email : email@example.com
Job Posting Link : www.autism-services-inc.org/careers
Posting Link : www.autism-services-inc.org