Instructional Technology Coach (Multiple Locations)
- Job Type
The Learning Technology Center anticipates hiring 5 - 8 Instructional Technology Coaches to work with multiple Illinois school districts as part of the LTC’s Instructional Technology Coach Program. Each Instructional Technology Coach will be assigned one or more school districts in a similar geographic area to provide embedded coaching and support for the teachers, school, and district.
Instructional Technology Coaches are responsible for providing ongoing, embedded coaching and professional learning related to technology and digital learning that enhances teaching practices, students’ engagement, and student learning. In addition to 1:1 coaching, coaches also facilitate small and large group professional learning opportunities; support school and district leadership with technology and digital learning initiatives; and, as needed, contribute to regional and state K-12 educational technology initiatives.
- Lynwood, Sauk Valley Area / South Cook County
- Carterville, Johnston City & Ewing Area
- Rockford Area / Winnebago County
- Freeport, Mount Carrol Area / Carroll & Stephenson Counties
- LaSalle County (Anticipated)
- Belleville Area (Anticipated)
- Quincy Area / Adams & Pike Counties (Anticipated)
Compensation: Salary is based on relevant experience and regional norms.
Travel: In addition to traveling to school districts 2-5 days a week, regional and state travel will be required throughout the year. Regional and state travel is reimbursed.
More searches like this
- Teaching High School Full-Time jobs in Chicago
- Professor / Teacher Education High School Full-Time jobs in Chicago
- Instructional Technology Professor High School Full-Time jobs in Chicago
- Technology Education Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Chicago
- Support Staff High School Full-Time jobs in Chicago